Vacuum Oven, 4.5 Cubic Feet
All SHEL LAB vacuum ovens are built with a stainless steel chamber for exceptional durability. Our double plenum design meets CE safety requirements resulting in a cool outer surface. Our unique cross-flow ventilation forces inert gas to fill the entire chamber. To achieve required vacuum levels, users can choose from a 3/8 inch orifice or a KF25 fitting to withstand heavy use and minimize draw-down time. Maximum permitted end vacuum is 10 mTorr. Leak rate is 10 mTorr per hour.
Please note that this vacuum oven does not include a pump or related accessories. Contact us for assistance with choosing the ideal pump and accessories for any application. The SHEL LAB family of vacuum ovens are outstanding in any application. Features include:
- Watlow Controller Capable of 40 Step Ramp And Soak Profiles, Or 4 Files With 10 Steps Per File
- Cross Ventilation Air Flow Design
- Achieve Impressive Vacuum Levels
- Sizes Range from 0.69 Cu.Ft.
- Built-in Overtemperature Protection
- 24 Month Limited Warranty
- Electrical: 115V
- Heat-up (min):90% of a 150?C set point in 90 minutes
- Shelving:3 Supplied
- Agency Approval:TUV- CUE
- Temperature Control:0.1?C
- Temperature Uniformity:+/-6% of set point
- Temperature Range:10?C above ambient to 220?C
- Exterior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm):26.5 x 34.5 x 32.3 (67.4 x 87.7 x 82)
- Interior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm):18 x 24 x 18 (45.7 x 60.9 x 45.7 )
- Capacity:4.5 Cu.Ft. (127 L)
- Maximum Energy Consumption (W):1560/1680
All specifications are determined by using average values on standard equipment at an ambient temperature of (22 ? 3)?C and line voltages within +/-10% of unit type (115V/230V). Temperature specifications follow DIN 12880 methodology. We reserve the right to change specifications at any time.